Epic American West
Hit the highlights of some big cities and sleep under the total darkness of an unpolluted night sky on this epic road trip through America’s West. On this 16-day adventure, you’ll start in San Francisco, enjoy three days of exploring Yosemite National Park and all its natural wonders then drive through the scenic Sierra Nevada. Cruise into glitzy Vegas for some nightlife and then get back to nature in Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park and the Grand Canyon. Explore at your own pace and see a pretty epic sunset before heading on to Joshua Tree on Route 66. Head to LA – the city of stars – and drive to some of California’s best coastal spots. See Big Sur, Monterey and McWay Falls before ending it all back in San Fran.
- Yosemite National Park - Entrance Fee
- Visit to Mono Lake
- Zion National Park - Entrance Fee
- Bryce Canyon National Park - Entrance Fee
- Grand Canyon National Park - Entrance Fee
- Joshua Tree National Park - Entrance Fee
- Visit Santa Monica Pier
- California Coastal Highway 1
- Los Angeles - Venice Beach
- Big Sur - Julia Pfeiffer Burns State Park
- San Francisco - Leader-led city tour
- Half Moon Bay
- Santa Cruz Boardwalk
- Discover Utah’s natural wonders at Zion National Park and Bryce Canyon National Park – home to red-walled cliffs, towering hoodoos and vast horizons.?
- Behold the beauty of Big Sur as you drive along California’s northern coastline, stopping to see the magical McWay Falls located on a beach that’s closed to public access.??
- Cover Yosemite’s many trails over two full days and three nights dedicated to the park. You’ll be able to hike and explore until your heart (and camera) is content.?
- Sleep under the stars in Monterey and along California’s Central Coast, getting close to Mother Nature as you join the communal camping experience.???
- Appreciate the spectacle of Vegas as you explore this glitzy, neon-filled city at all hours of the day with plenty of time and flexibility to do as you please – night out, anyone??
- By travelling on this trip, you’ll directly support our Intrepid Foundation partner, the Grand Canyon Conservancy. Donations help them protect Grand Canyon National Park and support trail restoration, conservation of native plants and wildlife, and educational programs.
- National Parks and Preserves
As a responsible business, we've always been committed to being there for our travelers and the communities we visit. So, you can trust that when you travel with us, we won't just be there for your first adventure, we'll be there every step of your journey.
|2||Yosemite National Park|
|3||Yosemite National Park|
|4||Yosemite National Park|
|5||Sierra Nevada / Keough Hot Springs|
|8||Zion National Park|
|9||Bryce Canyon National Park|
|10||Grand Canyon National Park|
|11||Grand Canyon National Park|
|12||Joshua Tree National Park|